A digital signature is an essential part of electronic commerce, where anyone (customers, vendors, and suppliers) can sign important documents digitally. E-signatures are your legal validity and also helps in ensuring security. They are widely used in authentication schemes across different sectors in the world.
A digital signature is an authenticity to the identity of individuals sending any document electronically. It is also necessary for recording management and also people across different sectors rely on Digital signature.
ALLDSC, a Digital Signature provider in Kolkata, is one of the best in the business currently. They provide all types of DSC at a very modest rate. You can visit their webpage here – www.alldsc.com and get your important secured digitally.
Some of the basic requirements while you apply for a digital signature certificate :
- Submission of DSC Application form filled in by the applicant. Any individual who wants to apply for a Digital Signature Certificate is required to fill up an Application Form for online submission and verification of some personal details by the certifying authority.
- Photo ID is required for identification and verification.
- Current Address of the applicant with proof.
How to Create Digital Signature: Step-By-Step Guide for an individual
- Step 1: Submission of required documents
Individuals who are citizens of India are required to fill in any of the following documents as proof of their identity:
- Passport, driving license, PAN card, Post Office ID Card, Bank Account Passbook containing photograph and signature of the individual with attestation by the concerned Bank official, Any Government issued Photo ID card bearing the individual’s signatures or Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments;
The individual needs to submit any of the following documents as Proof of Address :
- Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence (DL)/Registration Certificate (RC), latest Bank Statements signed by the bank, water bill or electricity bill (not older than 3 months, Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt or Service Tax/ VAT Tax/ Sales Tax registration certificate.
- Step 2: Application of the DSC using those documents
One can apply the DSC by filling up the form with specific required details along with the documents submission.
- Step 3: Get the verification done (Mobile, Email and Video)
Follow these 2 procedures for mobile Verification
- SMS Based Verification
- Toll-Free No base verification
- SMS Based verification:- The applicant needs to SMS in the given below format to the certifying authority.
VERIFY < Application id >
Video verification process makes your digital signature more secured.
Follow these steps to complete video verification:-
- Mobile App
E-mail verification is yet one of the secured verifications process. The applicant needs to reply to a specific verification mail sent to him/her in order to verify the identity. Open the link and start “Video record”. Once recorded, upload and send.
- Step 4: Wait for the Approval from the Authorised Department
The system will validate the DSC. If the selected DSC is already registered, the system will give a message. The system will ask if the user wants to update his/ her DSC.
- Step 5: Download The DSC in your Token
The system will ask for a password, enter the password asked, and confirm the password. After setting the password, log in to the website to download the DSC to the hard token.
Address: 16, Gangadhar Babu Ln, Near Central, Calcutta Medical College, College Square
Phone: 091633 63931